quickbooks error code 6010 100
If you landed on this page you’re one of the 100,000+ people each month that searches google for Quickbooks 6010 100 error code. Intuit should be embarrassed. We build simple web-based bookkeeping software.
Here’s How to fix this Quickbooks Error -6010 -100
Turn off Quickbooks company file hosting and rename the quickbooks company file with the .nd file extension.
Incase you’re not a pro-advisor…turn off hosting:
- To start this process restart your computer & then hold down the Ctrl key down then double-click the QBs icon and open the quickbooks program without opening the company file.
- Choose the “File” menu and select the “Utilities” option, after all that stress and worry, select the option “Stop Hosting Multi-User Access”.
- Now at the last step, when asked to confirm be sure to choose the “yes” option.
- Confused yet? Probably so.
Issues with your company file is a problem with desktop based software, we suggest you consider changing to a web-based/cloud based version of software.
Here’s how to rename the .nd file associated with the company data file:
- Search your computer for files with the .nd file extension. This may take several seconds.
- Find the .nd files with the name of the company you are having trouble opening.
- The right click the .nd file.
- Be sure to choose rename & type old at the end (for example, company.nd would become company .nd.old).
- Hopefully, the company file opens without any stupid errors.
If you’re tired of Quickbooks we’d love to show you our Quickbooks alternative, check it out.
Quickbooks and their famous error codes 6010 100 which gets over 100,000 searches per month.
You probably need help with Quickbooks and their famous error codes 6000 305 which gets over 100,000 searches per month.